Laveen CrossFit – CrossFit
– Strength: Week 2 of Double EMOM work. Remember that both should be challenging, but efficient. Have a plan in mind with weight choices before starting. This is the final week of this variation.
– Metcon: Benchmark Open Workout. As with every open wod pacing is important. Snatches here must be light and capable of being “muscle-snatched”. This particular workout is quite demanding because the snatch is a global movement so expect to be uncomfortable during this one.
Clean and Jerk (EMOM 4: 2 Squat Clean + Jerk @80% of Last Monday.)
Clean and Jerk (EMOM 3: 1 Squat Clean + Jerk @90% of 1RM.)
CrossFit Games Open 11.1 and 14.1 (AMRAP – Reps)
10-Minute AMRAP of:
15 Power Snatches, 75# / 55#
Warm-up (No Measure)
– Sledpull Powerwalk: 4 x 60 yards @heavy. Rest 60s.
– Glute Ham Raises: 4 x 8-10. Rest 60s.
– Banded Ab Pulldown/Banded Pull-Through: Accumulate 100 reps of each.
*Rest as needed between sets.